Sunday, February 22, 2009

YOU KNOW YOUR GETTING OLD WHEN......

You know your getting old when you are ask to chaperon a dance!! Or at least that's how I felt when my 13 year old niece called and asked me to chaperon her dance at school Friday night!! I didn't have a clue what to do!! LOL I ask Clayton, "What do I do?? Make sure they don't dance too close? or Make sure they don't smooch??" LOL After I got in there I figured out I didn't have to do much! The dance was for 6th, 7th & 8th graders at Harts Bluff and they are all pretty good kids. I really enjoyed watching them have a GREAT time!! Of course it started out like most dances I remember when we were in school, NO ONE wanted to dance at first....Boys on one side and Girls on the other. I just chuckled under my breath and encouraged them to DANCE!! Brianna IS making me feel really old, she's graduating 8th grade this year. Then on to high school next year....I believe she's going to Mt. Pleasant High School next year. I add some pictures of Brianna and her friends...Brianna is the BEAUTIFUL girl in the white dress. (I'm not partial or anything!! LOL) I didn't take a lot of pictures because Brianna said I was embarrassing her by taking them!! As a parent that's my job right???



Breaking it down with her friends
Brianna and her Boyfriend

2 comments:

McCall said...

Glad you returned to the land of blogging! Now, keep those pictures coming, your kids are adorable!

AshleighWilson said...

It is not possible surely that Brianna is that big. And she really is beautiful wether you are partial or not.

Ashleigh