Friday, February 20, 2009

UPDATES ON LAINEE

Lainee will be 8 months old in 6 days. She's growing so FAST!! She started crawling right before she turned 7 months old and is now pulling up and walking around the furniture. Every now and then she lets so and takes a step. Last night she let go and stood for about 10 seconds before she fell down AND she tried to crawl up on my end table!! I'm afraid I'm going to have a monkey on my hands! LOL I really figure she will be walking by 9 months old. Blake and Carlee Jo both walked that early too. She doesn't have any teeth yet but that's okay with me...she has been trying to get them for several months now and I'm ready for them to come in so she won't be in so much pain anymore. Even though I have 4 kiddos (actually 9 if you include my neices and nephews that I have watched grow!) I am still amazed how much they learn so quickly and how fast they grow! I LOVE to watch them learn new things and master doing them!! My children are TRUE gifts from GOD and I praise him everyday for Blessing me with them!! I have added some pictures of Lainee... ENJOY!!

She LOVES to stick her tongue out!!


She thinks she has to stand up all the time


My Precious Baby Doll


One of her favorite faces...she pulls her nose down and blows really hard!! TOO Cute!!

2 comments:

Graham said...

She is a cutie! Your blog is great! I am excited to keep up!

The Zipser Family said...

She is so pretty!