Friday, February 20, 2009

B,B&B...BLAKE, BASKETBALL & BRAGGING


For a few weeks Blake has been playing Little Dribblers Basketball with Harts Bluff. This is his first year to play and he's really having fun. He practices 2 nights a week and plays his games on Saturdays. This saturday is his last game and then he will play in a tournament next week. I have added a few pictures I've taken at a game...I will try and get some more this weekend with his NEW uniform!! They look like perfessionals with their new uniforms!! Blake is #14 and my nephew Bradley is #00. I am also including a picture of my other nephew John Wesley, he's on a team from Chapel Hill called Longhorns, he's #24.

Blake is in the middle and my nephew is behind him....

Blake has the ball!!

My nephew John Wesley

I posted all their numbers and didn't realize I didn't have any pictures showing their numbers on their shirts!! I will try and get some more picturse of all of them this weekend.


I also want to brag on Blake some more....Last May he joined the Boy Scouts of America. In my opinon that's a BIG commitment!! His goal is to make Eagle Scouts! I'm not real sure all the steps they have to get there yet...I can tell you that he's working on his religous knot to wear on his shirt!! It will be something he will wear PROUDLY!! I'm proud that my son has found the Lord, accepted him and been Baptized!! I believe that that is one of every Mother's prayers for their children and the Lord answered mine Sept. 9th 2007!!

Blake at his award ceremony



Hopefully my "bonus" child, Dylan, will come this weekend and I can find time to make some pictures of all my kiddos to share with yall!! We stay so busy with them!! They are keeping Clayton & I YOUNG! LOL When basketball is over baseball will start and I think Carlee Jo is old enough to play this year so I will have 3 out of 4 playing! FUN! FUN! FUN!

No comments: