Thursday, February 19, 2009

FATHER DAUGHTER DANCE 2009 & BRAGGING!!

Clayton & Carlee Jo attended the father/daughter dance again this year!! This is their 3rd year to go...I posted pictures of the last 3 years so yall can see how much she has changed!! It's so much fun to compare from year to year!!



2007


2008


2009


Okay, I lied....I thought it would be fun!! LOL I didn't relized until I seen all these pictures together how much she's grown up!

Not only did I have Carlee Jo to get ready that day I had both my neices and 1 of Brianna's friends!! We had so much fun. I took them to my shop and did their hair up there....here's some more picture of them.....

My Beautiful 13 yr old neice and my Handsome (single) Brother....

My Beautiful 2 yr old neice and My Handsome Brother in Law....


My Neice's Friend Cheyenne...she's Beautiful too!!


The WHOLE group!!


I really look forward to "DOLLING" these girls and their Daddy's up for many more years to come!! It's alot of work to get all their hair done and manicures and pedicures but it's sooo worth it when you see the end result and how happy they are that they look so beautiful!! I don't know yet if Lainee will be old enough next to go or not but hopefully she will!


THANK YOU GIRLS FOR LETTING ME "DOLL" YALL UP!! I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!! AND THANK YOU TO CLAYTON, JEFF, & WESLEY FOR MAKING THIS NIGHT SO SPECIAL FOR YOUR DAUGHTERS AND BEING GOOD SPORTS AND WEARING SHIRTS YALL REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO WEAR!! LOL

No comments: