Monday, June 1, 2009

Lainee

In exactly 25 days my day girl will be 1 year old! I can't believe this year has gone by so fast! An update on her... She weights 17 lbs & 8 oz and she's 28 inches long. She's so much smaller than my other babies. She has 3 teeth, 1 on the bottom on 2 on top. She cut the 1st one on the bottom then the 2nd on top (on the left side). She's been walking now for about 3 months, which made me very sad cause I wanted her to stay a baby as long as possible. She's wearing a size 6 months clothes and a size 2 diapher. She can say anything she wants to say but doesn't really talk much, (hard to get a word in with the others LOL). She's a very good baby, sleeps all night, pretty much only cries when she's hungry or tired, LOVES to sing and dance! I LOVE the fact that she still wants to be rocked when it's time to go to sleep, I charish these moments because I know she won't want it forever and she IS my last baby! I can say from experience with my other babies they grow up TOO fast!! I have included some recent pictures I just took of her on Friday at Carlee Jo's program....

In her car seat ready to go

She was asleep when we got there....so I put a bow in her hair (she normally won't wear one)

She doesn't realize she has a bow in her hair!

Watching Carlee Jo perform

I thank GOD everyday for blessing our family with Lainee. As I do my other children! I love them soooo much and they are all VERY special to Clayton and I!!

1 comment:

The Ealy's said...

They grow way too fast! She's precious!