Monday, June 1, 2009

Carlee Jo

Carlee Jo had her very first program on Friday for Rainbow School. She really enjoyed it!! She thought everything had to be just right...Thursday night I rolled her hair in sponge rollers (I know child abuse but she begged me to do it), Friday morning while I was taking the rollers out her hands and feet were soaking for her manicure and pedicure. She kept telling me how glad she was her Mom was a hairdresser so she could have these things done! Little does she know I would do them anyways! Did I mention that we HAD to go buy a new dress too?? GIRLS!! Here are some of the pictures I took....

All dressed up and ready


She is a poser!


Have to show the peace sign


Walking in...soooo serious

Looking a little nervous



There's a smile...she's ready now!

Saying the Pledge

Dancing to one of the songs...

Singing her little heart out

She got a certificate that says she's moving up...

Carlee Jo and her Poppa Gaylon (Clayton's dad)

She had to take one more picture!


Thank you Mrs. Cindy and Mrs. Linda for making our first year of "school" so wonderful!! Carlee Jo will be going to pre-school next year...we haven't made a decision where and how many days a week. She will for sure be going back to the Rainbow School on Fridays. I'm not ready for her to be so big! But I am thankful I had her in Sept. so I can keep her home 1 more year!! She is soooo ready for Kindergarden!

No comments: