Monday, June 1, 2009

Fishing Story

I know I need to be better about taking my camera everywhere we go and taking more pictures BUT with 4 kiddos I have a hard time remembering it along with everything else!!
Yesterday we took the kids fishing (minus Lainee, she stayed with my parents). Carlee Jo caught her 1st fish and it was too funny how she reacted!! I was watching her line and I could see a fish fixing to bite her bait. I said "Carlee Jo I think your fixing to get a bite" Carlee Jo, "NO! I don't want to catch a fish" About that time the fish took her bait....I said "Carlee Jo you got one...real it in!" She FREAKED out, dropped her pole and took off running to the truck! LOL I was laughing so hard I couldn't pick her pole up! Clayton ran over and realed it in for her and she caught a BIG BASS. I couldn't believe that it didn't break her little barbie poll. She didn't want to look at it or touch it! BUT she did make sure she rubbed it in to her brothers that she caught the 1st fish!!
We ended up fishing about 3 hours and caught 20 bass....so guess what we will be eating next weekend when Dylan comes back!! Mmmmm...I'm looking forward to it!!

No comments: