Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Dear Friend Kellie

Last Saturday night I helped hostess a Wedding Reception/Shower for my dear friend Kellie and her husband Michael Potts. Michael and Kellie "ran away" last month and got married! CONGRATULATIONS MICHAEL AND KELLIE!!! I have faith y'all will be as happy as Clayton & I!

Their Table

The happy Couple: Kellie, Peyton, & Michael

Their Wedding Cake.....which I made
I really only make wedding cakes for those I LOVE dearly! LOL

CRAZY Hostesses!


Kellie, Lauryl (Kellie's new sis in law) & Me

At the end of the night Kellie stopped to smell the Roses!

3 comments:

The Ealy's said...

your wedding cake is awesome!!

The Zipser Family said...

i can't beleive you made that cake, its awesome! you are very talented.

as far as vegas recommendations i would suggest on the high end bellagio, paris or wynn mid range mandalay or mgm signature and the luxor. there are awesome deals right now bc the tourism is down, hotels like the luxor are around 75 per night and used to be 150. have fun!

Graham said...

Ummmm- I need to get married again just to have a wedding cake from you! Cute pics!!!