Friday, May 8, 2009

I BELIEVE FRIDAY!

I really enjoy listening to 96.9 on Fridays because they have "I BELIEVE FRIDAY" where people call in and start their sentence "I BELIEVE" and finish with whatever they want. I enjoy it so much that I have decided to start a "I BELIEVE" Friday on my blog. I think it will be fun and it will keep me posting something at least!! LOL PLEASE JOIN ME!! I THINK IT WILL BE FUN!

"I BELIEVE THAT THE LORD HAS REALLY BLESSED ME WITH A WONDERFUL HUSBAND, KIDS, FAMILY (BLOOD, CHURCH & EXTENDED) AND FRIENDS!!" I LOVE YOU ALL!! HAPPY FRIDAY!


ps I promise I will try and post something more soon!

4 comments:

Paula McKaughan said...

Finally...a new post!!! :)
I Believe "everything happens for a reason". Happy Friday!!

McCall said...

I'll post something funny...I BELIEVE I'm the BEST WIFE EVER for going w/ my hubby to see STAR TREK tomorrow night!!

Graham said...

I believe I enjoy blogs so much because I can catch up on long lost friends and keep in touch! :) I also believe I am thankful for so many things God has provided!

The Olson Family said...

I believe that someday I will become a mother!