Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HAVE A SIX FLAGS DAY!!!

Yesterday we loaded up and went to Dallas to spend the day at Six Flags and yes it was the WHOLE day!! We opened the place up and closed it down! We had soooo much fun and the weather was PERFECT! I was so blessed to spend the day with 2 of my kids, my Sister, Brother and their kids. The kiddos had a BLAST and us big kiddos had our fair share of a good time too!! I wish I could share ALL the pictures I took but I think I took over 200 of them so I just picked out some of my favorites. And YES there are more pictures of Carlee Jo but it was her first time to go and since Clayton couldn't go I wanted to capture everything I could for him! ENJOY!!!

Carlee Jo soooo Excited!! It's her 1st time!

Blake with is ticket...even though he's been before he's excited too!

Brianna and Bradley...it was their 1st time too!!

We started out riding the Merry Go Round

Blake and Brianna coming off the Mini Mine Train

Carlee Jo wasn't too sure about this ride

Blake in front of the Marines Hummer

Carlee Jo when the "boot ride" started...she LOVED that ride

Antique Cars...Blake drove me

John Wesley drove Carlee Jo

Brianna drove JennaLee

And Jerrett drove Jennifer

We ended the night with the Merry go Round again!

Light display outside the gate...Bugs has ahold of Brianna

JennaLee didn't make it out of the Gate.....check out her sucker

This was too cute...Carlee Jo was falling asleep with this sucker but every few seconds she would wake up and get a lick!! LOL

We ate at Jack in the Box on the way home...home of 2 Tacos for 99 cents....Mmmm...I LOVE THEM!

1 comment:

Paula McKaughan said...

OMG...Carlee Jo looks JUST like her Daddy in the "Boot Ride" picture!!!! Too Cute!!! So glad ya'll had a great day!!!